Clark County School District has sent out a last minute email to all the parents and students letting them know the true reason for the “5 Day Shut Down” and has now stopped 1733 students from returning to public school.
CCSD has silently been contacting these parents behind the scenes and informing them that their student is now “temporary suspended” until they force their minor child to a medical test or known as a “negative PCR Test” to prove they don’t have covid-19. The school district has even we as far as suspending employees during this “5 Day Shut Down” due to “possible covid exposure” or something recently created called “Contact Tracing”.
The CCSD Stated in their email,
During the pause from January 14 – 18, 2022, CCSD COVID Central staff:
Contacted 4057 parents/guardians; of those contacts, 2324 students can return to school.
1733 parents/guardians were contacted regarding their entry in the COVID-19 Parent/Guardian Hotline Request to return to school.
Contacted 1409 employees, and of those contacts, 1068 were cleared to return to work.
Each day of the “5 Day CCSD Shut Down” the Las Vegas parents have been receiving almost daily Covid-19 “contract tracing” emails in the month of January, so far it has been a constant bombardment of newsletters that are being sent directly from each school’s principles to all the mothers and father of the students of the CCSD Schools.
Here is a screenshot provided to us that each of the parents are receiving.
CCSD is the 5th largest school district in the entire United States and receive the #1 amount in public funding, however Las Vegas school are ranked DEAD LAST in the nation in education.
Ohhh and ps… we saw this…hidden inside the email as an attachment,
CCSD also magically decided to change the following definitions in hopes that you wouldn’t notice:
- Boosted – Received a booster after completing the COVID-19 series, J&J, Pfizer, or Moderna.
- Fully Vaccinated – Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna within the last six months OR completed the primary series of the J&J vaccine within the last two months OR is boosted. At this time, the District has not changed its original COVID-19 Weekly Mandatory Testing requirement that was communicated on August 4, 2021: Staff who do not upload their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with their primary series of COVID-19 vaccine(s) to emocha Health will participate in required weekly mandatory COVID-19 testing.
- Student Fully Vaccinated – Completed the primary series of COVID-19 vaccines. Students may be beyond the six months of primary series and/or not boosted to be considered fully vaccinated.
- Close Contact – Exposed to a confirmed positive individual for more than 15 minutes within six feet over a 24 hour period.
- Isolated – An individual who is experiencing symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19 remains away from others, even in their own home. See Isolation Timelines above for more information.
- Quarantined – An individual who was in close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual must stay away from others. See Quarantine Updates and Quarantine Timelines above for more information.
- Resolving – An individual’s symptoms are improving and the individual is fever free for 24 hours (without the use of fever reducing medication).